Summerset is bringing something to Elder Scrolls Online that a LOT of players are excited about… it’s jewelry crafting! In order to create, upgrade, research or deconstruct jewelry – you do need to own the ESO Summerset Chapter. I did a preview guide on the PTS so you can see what to expect. Once Jewelry Crafting goes live I’ll make a full real guide (as some things may change) so leave any comments or questions here so I can include all information in the full guide!
Coming with Summerset is the ability to gift other plays items from the crown store… from in game! There are some limitations, such as only gifting to people on the same server/platform as you, as well as some instant-unlock items not being giftable… but this is great! Watch my video from the ESO Summerset PTS on how to gift crown store goodies! Keep in mind you do not need to own Summerset in order to gift or receive gifts!
I made some videos up of the new homes coming in the Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Chapter!
If you do not have ESO+ you are able to pick up a free trial! The free trial is available from January 9th 10am EST and ends January 15th 10am EST! Be sure to grab it as soon as possible to make the most of it! I put together a video on how to activate the free ESO+ trial, along with my top tips on how to make the most of it!
ESO+ is the optional monthly subscription for The Elder Scrolls Online. To get it, you just need to head to the featured section during the dates I listed earlier, and click! What are my top tips to make the most of your free trial? Here’s the basics, watch the video for more details!
- Make sure the setting to auto-deposit crafting materials into your crafting bag is turned on. Now go log into all your characters and watch the magic of a cleaner inventory!
- Start the Dark Brotherhood DLC just to grab the blade of woe!
- Dye all your costumes!
- Either start the Thieves Guild DLC or just open up a thieves troves to unlock the ability to loot them forever!
- Visit the main city (or dungeons) of the DLC zones to get a cool new collectible!
- Open up your transmutation geodes! You now have double the space!
- Decorate your home, or at least store furnishings in your homes that can now hold double the furnishing amounts!
There is a special event going on starting tomorrow! You can get some FREE Fire Atronach crown crates!
1. Be an ESO+ subscriber (free trial that goes on at the same time doesn’t count)
2. Log in each day from January 9th at 10am EST to January 15th at 10am EST. This means you need to log in at least once per every 24 hours of the event duration (first day is Jan. 9 10am EST to January 10th 9:59am EST) Already being logged in during the “flip” time doesn’t count. You need to completely log out (not just to character creation) and log in.
3. Reap the rewards! Crates to be sent by January 18th.
Use this link to convert the start time (January 9th 10am EST) to your local timezone, so you know when “flip” time is for each day! Crown Crate Time Conversion
You are able to get 1 free crate per day. This means you can get up to 6 crates for each account you have with an active (paid for) ESO+ subscription!
Check out the video for more details!
Hope you enjoyed my announcement of how to get free fire atronach crown crates in Elder Scrolls Online! Watch out for my upcoming video on opening my free crates!
I’ve put together an ESO Transmutation video guide for you! Transmutation in Elder Scrolls Online is how you can change the trait on gear (weapons and armor)! I go over everything you need, how to get it, where to do it and more! I also have a matching written guide for transmutation that goes a bit more in depth about how to get transmutation crystals and transmutation geodes.
If you prefer a written guide, you can check mine out here!