Here’s a quick video showing you what you need, and what you need to do, in order to make a target skeleton (target dummy) in Elder Scrolls Online! Target skeletons are how you can test your DPS within the ESO game without any addons!
The Elder Scrolls Online Summerset chapter has brought jewelry crafting to ESO! This is the extended guide where I show all the different nodes, show off all the traits, and of course teach you how to craft jewelry!
Summerset is bringing something to Elder Scrolls Online that a LOT of players are excited about… it’s jewelry crafting! In order to create, upgrade, research or deconstruct jewelry – you do need to own the ESO Summerset Chapter. I did a preview guide on the PTS so you can see what to expect. Once Jewelry Crafting goes live I’ll make a full real guide (as some things may change) so leave any comments or questions here so I can include all information in the full guide!
Coming with Summerset is the ability to gift other plays items from the crown store… from in game! There are some limitations, such as only gifting to people on the same server/platform as you, as well as some instant-unlock items not being giftable… but this is great! Watch my video from the ESO Summerset PTS on how to gift crown store goodies! Keep in mind you do not need to own Summerset in order to gift or receive gifts!
I made some videos up of the new homes coming in the Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Chapter!
If you do not have ESO+ you are able to pick up a free trial! The free trial is available from January 9th 10am EST and ends January 15th 10am EST! Be sure to grab it as soon as possible to make the most of it! I put together a video on how to activate the free ESO+ trial, along with my top tips on how to make the most of it!
ESO+ is the optional monthly subscription for The Elder Scrolls Online. To get it, you just need to head to the featured section during the dates I listed earlier, and click! What are my top tips to make the most of your free trial? Here’s the basics, watch the video for more details!
- Make sure the setting to auto-deposit crafting materials into your crafting bag is turned on. Now go log into all your characters and watch the magic of a cleaner inventory!
- Start the Dark Brotherhood DLC just to grab the blade of woe!
- Dye all your costumes!
- Either start the Thieves Guild DLC or just open up a thieves troves to unlock the ability to loot them forever!
- Visit the main city (or dungeons) of the DLC zones to get a cool new collectible!
- Open up your transmutation geodes! You now have double the space!
- Decorate your home, or at least store furnishings in your homes that can now hold double the furnishing amounts!